The Mactrem Camera Tripod provides the perfect combination of Magnesium and Aluminium for maximum portability and maximum toughness. The integrated ball-head and leveller ensure that you never miss-align your next shot, while the legs can be converted from tripod to monopod in a matter of seconds. Great for all level of photographers, compatible with simple point & shoot cameras, mirrorless cameras, and DSLR’s, the Mactrem Q666 is the go to tripod.
Its versatility is only matched by its portability, the Mactrem Q666 Camera Tripod comes with a carry bag, as well as one year’s warranty. It’s 37.5lbs capacity should suffice for any camera, video-camera, DSLR, mirrorless, or point & shoot camera.
Material: Aluminum, Magnesium, Antiskid Rubber, and Non-slip Foam.
Maximum Load: 37.5lbs/17kg
Max Height (24°Leg Angle) w/ Column Extended: 64.5inch/164cm
Minimum Height: 22.8inch/58cm
Max Height Converted to Monopod: 55.5inch/141cm
Number of Leg Sections: 4
Leg Lock Type: Twist lock
Center Column: Yes, attach it to the leg section to convert it into a full size monopod.
Tilt Range: -45°/ +90°
Drag Control: Yes
Panning Range: 360°
Separate Panning Lock: Yes
Complete Tripods Head Type: Ball Head
Bubble Level: Yes
Head Mount Thread Size: 1/4″-20
Quick Release (QR) Plate: Arca-Swiss Style
What’s in the box: 1 * Complete Tripod (Including ball head)
1 * Ball Head Bag
1 * Instruction Manual
1 * Mactrem Carry Bag
1 * Wrench
- [Portable & Adjustable] The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back on itself by up to 180 degrees, allowing for easy transportation wherever you are. The quadruple sections of the legs allow anyone to get the desired height for the perfect shot. The easy to use twist lock makes for easy adjustments. Carry Bag: Enjoy the Mactrem Tripod carry bag, making on the-go photography convenient for outdoor activities or when travelling.
- [Extra stable] It’s 37.5lbs capacity should suffice for any camera, video-camera, DSLR, mirrorless, or point & shoot camera.Use the spring-loaded hook in the center-column of the tripod to add extra weight to your tripod for maximum stability.
- [Head & Pan Lock] Individual angle/tension adjusting knobs for the head and pan lock for easy and accurate adjustments.Create accurate panorama shots with the easy to us Mactrem Q666, use the gradual panning scale for extra accuracy when aligning your next shot.
- [Precision Ball Head] The universal ball head allows for maximum precision while decreasing accidental camera damage in case of drops. The quick release mechanism ensures you never miss a shot, while the integrated leveler makes sure that they’re as precise as possible.
- [Warranty] All Mactrem Camera tripods come with 2 years warranty, as well as 30 days return policy for refunds or replacements.