The VEO AM-264TR monopod is one of the most compact of its kind and yet still performs excellently at full extended height. It can be used for video or photo support and can also double as a walking stick. The 4-section aluminum alloy legs come equipped with strong flip locks, maximizing the monopod’s camera loading capacity. Quickly stabilize your shot with the innovative tri-stand. The built-in ball joint feature allows smooth pan and tilt photo/video options. The legs fold easily and lock in seconds. The soft rubber handle will provide an unbeatable grip in any weather. You may then pack your VEO monopod away to fit easily in your carry-on to make it to your next adventure.
- 3 retractable legs; each fitted with anti-slip rubber foot
- Ball joint for tilt action and smooth panning
- Multifunctional use for photo, video and for use as a walking stick
- 4 section 26mm aluminum alloy leg with strong flip leg locks to maximize load capacity
- Soft rubber handle provides an unbeatable grip in any weather
- Folded height: 22.2″. Extended height: 64.2″. Weight: 1.9 pounds. Maximum load capacity: 13.2 pounds